Sunday, March 23, 2008

Good Times

After looking into some commercials I thought I would see if I could find some old favourite programs and guess what... ...I did!
Here is a collection of theme tunes to some old favourites when I was a child - and yes they DID have TV back then!

AIRWOLF

ALFRED HITCHCOCK PRESENTS

AROUND THE WORLD WITH WILLY FOGG

A-TEAM

BATTLESTAR GALLACTICA

BLACK ADDER

BUCK RODGERS

CAPTAIN CAVEMAN

CRYSTAL MAZE

DANGER MOUSE

DESMONDS

DOCTOR WHO

FALL GUY

FAWLTY TOWERS

FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR

GRANGE HILL

GREEN HORNET

HAPPY DAYS

HE-MAN

INCREDIBLE HULK

KNIGHT RIDER

KUNG-FU

LAUREL & HARDY

LOST IN SPACE

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

MONKEY

MONTY PYTHON

ONLY FOOLS AND HORSES

RED DWARF

STEPTOE & SON

STREETHAWK

THUNDERCATS

TWILIGHT ZONE

WOMBLES

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Dade Freeman 2006-2010. Powered by Blogger