Sunday, April 19, 2009

Are you ready for 2012?

According to MANY religious groups and even Nostradamus, 2012 is the end of the world as we know it! Consider what is happening to the world currently, economy, environment and war.

If you look at the past, MANY cultures looked to the stars for their answers, in most big cities we cannot even see the stars; which means we may not see what is right in front of us.
Apparently the Mayans, the Bible and even Nostradamus left us messages to help prepare us for the forthcoming disasters, but looking at how we struggle with floods and volcanoes we are not at one with the earth.

Many civilizations have been wiped from this earth are we about to become part of history too??

How does the government prepare us for disaster? They don't, Personally, I think Hollywood does; they play out the possible scenarios. There are MANY types of disaster movies, tempting fate I think not, mentally preparing you for what may come, more likely.
as if just to prove my point click HERE

December 21st 2012 is reported to be the beginning of the end.... ....of what is yet to be seen, lets hope for all our sakes its the end of man's destructive nature and the beginning of peace.

Although I suggest you put your affair in order, just in case!

5 comments:

Xanadu said...

Personally, I don't think there's anything a person can do to prepare for the end of the world. When it comes, it comes. It'll end, no matter how much preparation we do for it. Hugs.

Dade F said...

We're Doomed, all Doomed (said in a high pitched Scottish voice)

pollicino said...

I have visited your very interesting blog.Do You want visit the my blogs for an exchange visit?Grazie.
http://internapoli-city.blogspot.com/

Em said...

I'm with Xanadu - if it happens, it happens! I haven't had enough affairs to put them in order anyway. ;-) Good excuse to keep spending on my credit card and not paying it off though.

Personally, I'm disappointed it won't be earlier in 2012 cos then we wouldn't have to put up with the disaster that is going to be the London Olympics!!

Ages ago, I read some convoluted story about converting 21122012 (the alleged date) from base 3 (ternary) into decimal, ending up as some other apparently "dangerous number". If I remember anything from O Level Maths, if you convert it to decimal you get 5567 - means nothing to me! Other than the fact that 5567 is the genetic identifier for humans - and mice. Clearly Douglas Adams was onto something!

Anyway, in case they're right, I'll try and remember to contact everyone on Dec 20th 2012 (apart from those people on the other side of the international date line who will presumably already have been vapourised!)

What else would you like to know? said...

Interesting...veeeeery interesting! Love your blogs. Yes,I've been peeking in every now and again to read a few.

Post a Comment

 
© Dade Freeman 2006-2010. Powered by Blogger