Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Week 13 of 52

Life seems to have a habit of getting in the way, no more so than when you have things to do.
My subject for week 13 was Lunch Time, so I took the opportunity to find typical authentic Spanish cuisine and make myself varied lunches to enjoy and photograph.
I had three shots I really liked this week but the chosen one pipped it for me.  Sandra also agreed it was a stronger shot.

Whilst on my last Vaughan program I went around collecting wine corks - I had an idea in mind for what I wanted to do, so collected them when possible and when I returned home played around with the ideas a bit more and below you can see the result, well worth it I think. 
I am currently a week behind and will need to try to complete week 14 and 15 as soon as possible for within 2 weeks I will be back in the UK and will have no internet access, booooooo!

Tomorrow I go to collect my passport and whilst in Madrid I will try to take advantage of Sandra, Pitu and the Retiro park.
I also have a few shots I am happy with in the bag for upcoming weekly projects too.
As per usual the chosen shot is HERE

WEEK 13 - LUNCH TIME

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Dade Freeman 2006-2010. Powered by Blogger